Job Title: Executive Director
Eastco Diversified Services supports over 75 adults with special needs in pursuit of homes, jobs, and activities of their choosing within our community. Established in 1968, this non-profit organization operates from its headquarters in Gresham Oregon, and provides services throughout the Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington counties. The three main divisions of Eastco Diversified Services are Administration, Day Services, and Residential Services.
After 28 years as Executive Director for Eastco, Tom Wysuph is retiring. The organization seeks a compassionate dedicated leader to establish a strategic plan that allows Eastco to serve its clientele. The Executive Director will be responsible for the development and execution of a strategic vision for Eastco, recruitment and retaining of staff, maintenance and growth of quality residential services, management of fiscal resources, and preserving the culture of Eastco that has served its clients so well.
The Executive Director will:
- Lead the mission and vision of Eastco Diversified Services, so Eastco remains person centered.
- Develop and execute a revised strategic plan.
- Oversee Eastco’s budget and ensure it is a financially viable, sustainable organization with the resources to meet current and projected growth.
- Corroborate Eastco is in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws, housing regulations and contract conditions.
- Responsible for the recruitment and supervision of key staff.
- Foster a climate which attracts, retains, and motivates compassionate staff who believe in Eastco’s mission.
- Identify and evaluate additional sources of funding.
- Engage with community partners to present Eastco’s vision and services through public presentations, relevant business events, conferences, trainings, and gatherings.
- Coordinate with the Board to adhere to company by-laws, attend Board meetings, and prepare agendas with the Board President.
- Share with the Board information on issues of concern, legal or otherwise, and insure sufficient information is communicated for making decisions and adopting policy.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in one of the following areas: social services, business administration, or public health administration.
- At least six years of full-time employment in the rehabilitative field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Progressive leadership experience in staff development and supervision.
- Program development.
- Administration and financial management.
- Full time position at the corporate office in Gresham, Oregon
- Anticipated start date: November 2020
- Competitive wage and benefits
Interested candidates should submit a resume and any relevant documentation to: email@example.com